When assembling ŠKODA automobiles, we dedicate maximum attention and care not only to the unit as a whole, but also to each individual part. As such, all of the spare parts must also correspond to the original specifications in order to ensure the correct functioning of the vehicle. Only ŠKODA Genuine Parts provide you with the assurance that your vehicle will continue to function exactly as it did on the day it left the factory gate.
- ŠKODA Genuine Parts are completely identical to those which we use during the production of new vehicles. They undergo the same demanding tests and they also include all the new innovations which we introduce into mass production.
- ŠKODA Genuine Parts constitute a guarantee of 100% quality and functionality. They represent a guarantee of the same reliability, safety and long service life as the parts used during manufacture.
- ŠKODA Genuine Parts are available throughout the world from more than 4,000 service partners. And there are never any problems with their installation, because they adhere to the original specifications.
We think of you for longer
It is the manufacturer’s obligation to secure supplies of spare parts throughout the period that the given model is made and for a further five years after the end of production. However, we go further with ŠKODA Genuine Parts.
- Parts which are essential for the operation of the vehicle are available for at least 15 years after the completion of production.
- Parts which are essential for equipping the vehicle are available for at least 10 years.
- The door panels and carpets are available for at least 8 years.