As a practical device, which simplifies the controlling of the car’s lighting, the Light assistant provides these functions:
- Leaving home: Turns on the lights after unlocking the vehicle for easier finding of the convenient path to the car.
- Coming home: If the light intensity outside is lower than a set level, this function provides pleasant illuminating of the path home.
- Tunnel light: While driving, this function activates headlamps if the intensity of the outside lights abruptly decreases.
- Day light: Turns the daytime running lights on after turning the ignition on.
Also integrated into the Light assistant system is the Rain lights function, which turns the lights on when the wipers are activated.
* Note: product images are for illustrative purposes only